From 03/25/2014 to 04/23/2014
- 06:08 PM Task #2541 (Resolved): Update sample plugins to work with double precision builds
- Applied in changeset commit:7ee4739f9f3741ca7d50592168602f2a648fb0f6.
- 06:01 PM Task #2792 (Resolved): Check that MPI_SUPPORTED / MPI_NOT_SUPPORTED docs are current
- Applied in changeset commit:0fc856bd062771cccc27a76e685bcb04cd471077.
- 05:57 PM Feature #772: Tabulated Angle Bonds
- joaander wrote:
> Can you look into the correctness of the tabulated angles and dihedrals? The document...
- 05:56 PM Bug #2887 (Resolved): Triclinic MPI unit test needed
- Fixed in commit::f02b62eb
- 11:52 AM Task #338: Convert pair.cgcmm to templated method
- Bumping to 1.1. The multi-gpu benchmark can wait.
- 11:51 AM Task #2633 (Resolved): Strong scaling and cache locality
- I'm assuming this is all solved.
- 11:51 AM Task #2644 (Resolved): Shared memory version of all pair force kernels
- Calling this one done.
- 05:55 PM Bug #2887 (Resolved): Triclinic MPI unit test needed
- A recently fixed bug shows we need a unit test for MPI with triclinic.
- 11:04 PM Feature #2885: nonperiodic dimensions
- Forget this branch. I don't think the feature is useful to have in hoomd,since walls will do in HOOMD what they shoul...
- 10:36 PM Feature #2885: nonperiodic dimensions
- Tentatively setting for 1.0, but if time is tight, we can reschedule
- 10:35 PM Feature #2885 (New): nonperiodic dimensions
- In this branch, non-periodic dimensions can be requested using data.boxdim,
- 07:52 AM Bug #2835 (Rejected): data.boxdim will not create non-square/cubic boxes
- Not a bug. This is working as documented.
- 05:38 PM Bug #2835 (Rejected): data.boxdim will not create non-square/cubic boxes
- When assigning multiple edge lengths to the simulation box, data.boxdim ignores them and creates all edgelengths the ...
- 02:20 PM Feature #2790 (Resolved): New replicate() command
- Applied in changeset commit:6a53c3a2a23fde93c961e11fde893fe6c964af93.
Also available in: Atom