Activity

From 03/20/2014 to 04/18/2014

Today

10:36 PM Feature #2885: nonperiodic dimensions
Tentatively setting for 1.0, but if time is tight, we can reschedule jglaser
10:35 PM Feature #2885 (New): nonperiodic dimensions
In this branch, non-periodic dimensions can be requested using data.boxdim,
e.g....
jglaser

04/01/2014

07:52 AM Bug #2835 (Rejected): data.boxdim will not create non-square/cubic boxes
Not a bug. This is working as documented.
You have...
joaander

03/31/2014

05:38 PM Bug #2835 (Rejected): data.boxdim will not create non-square/cubic boxes
When assigning multiple edge lengths to the simulation box, data.boxdim ignores them and creates all edgelengths the ... harperic
02:20 PM Feature #2790 (Resolved): New replicate() command
Applied in changeset commit:6a53c3a2a23fde93c961e11fde893fe6c964af93. joaander

03/21/2014

09:01 AM Bug #2819 (Resolved): data.boxdim construction
Applied in changeset commit:ff359071a6a944a9d88be71d6159993e231474cc. joaander
08:18 AM Bug #2819: data.boxdim construction
Explicit is better then implicit. And hoomd docs strongly encourage the use of keyword arguments. data.boxdim(L=x) wi... joaander
11:16 PM Bug #2819 (Resolved): data.boxdim construction
The new data.boxdim takes Lx as a first argument, and if the others are not given, sets them to default values (1.0)
...
jglaser
12:49 AM Feature #2790: New replicate() command
joaander wrote:
> As this is 90% in the snapshot and the other 10% is enabling a feature to restore snapshots with d...
jglaser

03/20/2014

03:59 PM Task #338: Convert pair.cgcmm to templated method
Jens, would you have time to update pair.cgcmm to use the templated pair potentials? If not, bounce it back to me and... joaander
 

Also available in: Atom