Welcome to codeblue!
codeblue hosts software projects developed at the University of Michigan. Like Assembla and SourceForge, codeblue hosts source code and provides a complete set of collaborative development tools. Unlike the other freely available hosting options, codeblue will host both open and closed source projects: an absolute must for any research group developing internal code. Open projects exhibit a UMich brand identity by being located under the codeblue.umich.edu URL.
- Browse the projects hosted here
- New user? Log in with your umich uniqname and kerberos password to automatically create an account.
- Don't have a uniqname? Register a new account.
- Registered? Sign in to enable commenting, issue creation, and visibility of non-public projects
- Want to know more? Read the information available in the wiki
Comments? Suggestions? Requests? Go to codeblue project page and create an new issue.
MiWorkspace Linux (11/18/2013 04:38 pm)
CodeBlue project for the MiWorkspace Linux effort.
MiWorkspace (11/18/2013 04:37 pm)
This is the top-level project for all MiWorkspace initiatives.
daq (04/23/2012 01:33 pm)
Level 3 software for Data Acquisition system (DAQ) for high energy experiment KOTO.
U-M Linux Community (04/23/2012 01:31 pm)
This is a parent project for various U-M Linux initiatives, including sub-projects for kickstart files and RPM .spec files.
HOOMD-blue (09/27/2011 10:54 am)
Many-particle dynamics fast on GPUs.